- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 17, 2014
Bethesda has announced an ongoing sale as part of the QuakeCon 2014 celebrations. Discounts are available on games, gear, and art across Bethesda’s own online store as well as Amazon, Steam, Xbox Live, and other outlets. The breakdown of who is offering what, including art, hoodies, series packs, and more, is available below.