- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
- Nordic Games details SpellForce 3, set to reveal more at E3
- Dash like a madman in new Mighty No. 9 gameplay trailer
- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine gets launch trailer, Final Quest
- Get a glimpse of I Am Setsuna in action in new gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 16, 2014
A new limited release poster for Insomniac Games’ upcoming action title Sunset Overdrive will be available at San Diego Comic-Con 2014. Designed by the Austin, TX-based studio Mondo, who makes some rather nice art for vinyl film soundtracks and VHS re-releases, in addition to newer formats, the print marks the gallery’s gaming debut and was created by UK artist Matt Taylor. The poster will be available at Mondo’s booth (#835).
NIS has released the first set of localized screenshots from Natural Doctrine. The shots are being released alongside the launch of the official site. The fantasy-themed strategy title, the first game from Demon Gaze developer Kadokawa Game Studio, will be launching this September and support both cross-play and cross-save.
” … most everything else about Original Sin is charmingly evocative of RPGs long past; it’s simply too bad that the brilliantly modernized nostalgia and complex gameplay too often take a back seat to the unnecessarily linear combat.”