- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 16, 2014
A new limited release poster for Insomniac Games’ upcoming action title Sunset Overdrive will be available at San Diego Comic-Con 2014. Designed by the Austin, TX-based studio Mondo, who makes some rather nice art for vinyl film soundtracks and VHS re-releases, in addition to newer formats, the print marks the gallery’s gaming debut and was created by UK artist Matt Taylor. The poster will be available at Mondo’s booth (#835).
NIS has released the first set of localized screenshots from Natural Doctrine. The shots are being released alongside the launch of the official site. The fantasy-themed strategy title, the first game from Demon Gaze developer Kadokawa Game Studio, will be launching this September and support both cross-play and cross-save.
” … most everything else about Original Sin is charmingly evocative of RPGs long past; it’s simply too bad that the brilliantly modernized nostalgia and complex gameplay too often take a back seat to the unnecessarily linear combat.”