- Birthdays the Beginning gets first batch of English screenshots
- King’s Quest – Chapter 5: The Good Knight, Complete Collection out
- Yomawari: Night Alone launches on PSN, Steam for PS Vita and PC
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel goes live for console, PC
- World of Final Fantasy now available online, in stores for PS4, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 15, 2014
Ace Team’s lovely 2D action-adventure title Abyss Odyssey has launched for 360, PC, and PS3. The side-scrolling release mixes elements of traditional one-on-one fighters, platformers, and role-playing games, making for another unique entry into the company’s library, following as it does the equally eccentric Rock of Ages and Zeno Clash. A combination of Art Nouveau aesthetics and Chilean folklore is mixed with three characters, persistent experience, and procedurally generated levels in an abyss ruled over by a shaman who gradually evolves to a final form as the community beats the game. The console versions are both on sale during launch week as well, with 30% off for PS3 and 33% off for 360.