- Huh?Ah!! Ninjas! in new Etrian Mystery Dungeon screens, trailer
- Devolver, Kitty Lambda to debut action-RPG Paradise Never at PAX
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date, editions detailed
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Lords of the Fallen: Ancient Labyrinth out now for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 15, 2014
Ace Team’s lovely 2D action-adventure title Abyss Odyssey has launched for 360, PC, and PS3. The side-scrolling release mixes elements of traditional one-on-one fighters, platformers, and role-playing games, making for another unique entry into the company’s library, following as it does the equally eccentric Rock of Ages and Zeno Clash. A combination of Art Nouveau aesthetics and Chilean folklore is mixed with three characters, persistent experience, and procedurally generated levels in an abyss ruled over by a shaman who gradually evolves to a final form as the community beats the game. The console versions are both on sale during launch week as well, with 30% off for PS3 and 33% off for 360.