- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 15, 2014
Ace Team’s lovely 2D action-adventure title Abyss Odyssey has launched for 360, PC, and PS3. The side-scrolling release mixes elements of traditional one-on-one fighters, platformers, and role-playing games, making for another unique entry into the company’s library, following as it does the equally eccentric Rock of Ages and Zeno Clash. A combination of Art Nouveau aesthetics and Chilean folklore is mixed with three characters, persistent experience, and procedurally generated levels in an abyss ruled over by a shaman who gradually evolves to a final form as the community beats the game. The console versions are both on sale during launch week as well, with 30% off for PS3 and 33% off for 360.