- Traitors abound in new tactical RPG for PS3, PS Vita, Lost Dimension
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend out now for PS Vita
- Gryphon Knight Epic to take to the skies August 20, new trailer up
- NIS announces exclusive Samurai Warriors 4-II limited edition for PS4
- Rare Replay now up for digital pre-order on Xbox.com, Xbox One dash
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 15, 2014
Ace Team’s lovely 2D action-adventure title Abyss Odyssey has launched for 360, PC, and PS3. The side-scrolling release mixes elements of traditional one-on-one fighters, platformers, and role-playing games, making for another unique entry into the company’s library, following as it does the equally eccentric Rock of Ages and Zeno Clash. A combination of Art Nouveau aesthetics and Chilean folklore is mixed with three characters, persistent experience, and procedurally generated levels in an abyss ruled over by a shaman who gradually evolves to a final form as the community beats the game. The console versions are both on sale during launch week as well, with 30% off for PS3 and 33% off for 360.