- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 14, 2014
Square Enix and Capcom are teaming up for a collaborative special for Deadman’s Cross. The zombie-themed CCG RPG recently passed three million downloads for Android and iOS, and now, players will be able to battle some of the monsters from Resident Evil. Raccoon City has been added as a limited hunting area that includes exclusive cards, and is accessible by completing collaboration quests that begin today and run through July 27.
Bandai Namco decided to add even more energy (some might say “hype”) to Evo 2014 by announcing Tekken 7. Details were scarce, save for that Unreal Engine 4 is being used to power the brawler. According to series executive producer and game director Katsuhiro Harada, the team went with UE4 to “focus our efforts on making Tekken 7 the best possible game without worrying about spending time creating a stand-alone graphic engine.” A teaser was released, however, offering a few hints at what’s in store.