- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 14, 2014
Square Enix and Capcom are teaming up for a collaborative special for Deadman’s Cross. The zombie-themed CCG RPG recently passed three million downloads for Android and iOS, and now, players will be able to battle some of the monsters from Resident Evil. Raccoon City has been added as a limited hunting area that includes exclusive cards, and is accessible by completing collaboration quests that begin today and run through July 27.
Bandai Namco decided to add even more energy (some might say “hype”) to Evo 2014 by announcing Tekken 7. Details were scarce, save for that Unreal Engine 4 is being used to power the brawler. According to series executive producer and game director Katsuhiro Harada, the team went with UE4 to “focus our efforts on making Tekken 7 the best possible game without worrying about spending time creating a stand-alone graphic engine.” A teaser was released, however, offering a few hints at what’s in store.