- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 11, 2014
NIS has entered into a publishing partnership with Koei Tecmo America to release a limited edition of Gust’s upcoming role-playing game, Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star. Koei Tecmo America is handling the localization and publishing, while NIS is taking the lead on the premium version, which includes a 26-page hardcover art book, soundtrack, 16”x23” poster, and collector’s box. Ar Nosurge will see players following two sets of characters on two different, intertwining journeys set in the far future: Casty and Delta, who are attempting to save mankind, and Ion and Earthes, who are trying to find a way for Ion to return to Earth.