- Balrog, Ibuki, and Story Mode launching tomorrow for Street Fighter V
- State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition getting physical release
- 2D anime fighter Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late launches on Steam
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
- Dark Horse producing Dishonored 2 art book, fan art contest kicks off
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 11, 2014
NIS has entered into a publishing partnership with Koei Tecmo America to release a limited edition of Gust’s upcoming role-playing game, Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star. Koei Tecmo America is handling the localization and publishing, while NIS is taking the lead on the premium version, which includes a 26-page hardcover art book, soundtrack, 16”x23” poster, and collector’s box. Ar Nosurge will see players following two sets of characters on two different, intertwining journeys set in the far future: Casty and Delta, who are attempting to save mankind, and Ion and Earthes, who are trying to find a way for Ion to return to Earth.