- Valkyria Revolution launching in June, Vanargand Edition detailed
- Destiny – Age of Triumph launch trailer, screens go live
- Morgan Yu’s possibilities discussed in new trailer for Prey
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap adds a new character, Wonder Girl
- Atlus unboxes Persona 5 “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 11, 2014
NIS has entered into a publishing partnership with Koei Tecmo America to release a limited edition of Gust’s upcoming role-playing game, Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star. Koei Tecmo America is handling the localization and publishing, while NIS is taking the lead on the premium version, which includes a 26-page hardcover art book, soundtrack, 16”x23” poster, and collector’s box. Ar Nosurge will see players following two sets of characters on two different, intertwining journeys set in the far future: Casty and Delta, who are attempting to save mankind, and Ion and Earthes, who are trying to find a way for Ion to return to Earth.