- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 11, 2014
NIS has entered into a publishing partnership with Koei Tecmo America to release a limited edition of Gust’s upcoming role-playing game, Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star. Koei Tecmo America is handling the localization and publishing, while NIS is taking the lead on the premium version, which includes a 26-page hardcover art book, soundtrack, 16”x23” poster, and collector’s box. Ar Nosurge will see players following two sets of characters on two different, intertwining journeys set in the far future: Casty and Delta, who are attempting to save mankind, and Ion and Earthes, who are trying to find a way for Ion to return to Earth.