- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Supremacy now on PSN, Steam
- Turn 10 reveals 40 of Forza Motorsport 6’s 450 rides
- Street Fighter V to be playable at Six Flags throughout the country
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend released for PS3, PS4, Xbox One
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation out for PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 7, 2014
Activision has released new details about the upcoming Destiny beta as well as three premium versions. Gamers who pre-order the game will be able to enter the beta at 10:00 a.m. (PDT) on July 17 for the PS3 and PS4 versions and at 10:00 a.m. (PDT) on July 23 for Xbox 360 and One versions. A PSN subscription is required to access some features, and Live Gold is required for all features. Maintenance will take place between beginning on July 21-22 and continue until July 27 across all platforms, at which point the beta will go back online. Three special editions were also announced and have been detailed below: Ghost Edition ($149.99), Limited Edition ($99.99), and Digital Guardian Edition ($89.99). The first two DLC packs, Expansion I and II, have been priced at $19.99 and the season pass at $34.99.