- Katanas flash with Etrian Odyssey V’s Therian Masurao
- Prey trial out for PC, console demo now trial to carry over progress
- The Evil Within 2 trailer introduces (killer) photographer Stefano
- Adol trailer, DLC and theme bonuses announced for Ys VIII
- PC gamers to get access to Destiny 2 beta on August 29
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 30, 2014
Larian’s next entry in the Divinity series, the crowdsource-funded Divinity: Original Sin, has officially launched. Those who have been playing the Steam Early Access version will find their copy automatically updated to release build. The $39.99 party-based role-playing game features co-op play with drop-in/drop-out support, turn-based combat, crafting, heavy character customization, and keeping true to series tradition, the ability to interact with environmental objects. The game also emphasis consequences, which is also present in multiplayer with co-op dialogue. The Divinity Engine Toolkit is also included for players to create their own adventures.