- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X jams out today on PS4 and PS Vita
- Forza Horizon 3 goes goooooold, Halo fans to get bonus Warthog
- Assault Suit Leynos out digitally for PC, physically for PS4
- Don Ramiro to ride again! Maldita Castilla EX headed to PS4
- See nearly 20 minutes of Watch Dogs 2 in new gameplay video
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 30, 2014
Larian’s next entry in the Divinity series, the crowdsource-funded Divinity: Original Sin, has officially launched. Those who have been playing the Steam Early Access version will find their copy automatically updated to release build. The $39.99 party-based role-playing game features co-op play with drop-in/drop-out support, turn-based combat, crafting, heavy character customization, and keeping true to series tradition, the ability to interact with environmental objects. The game also emphasis consequences, which is also present in multiplayer with co-op dialogue. The Divinity Engine Toolkit is also included for players to create their own adventures.