- Modern Warfare Remastered – Variety Map Pack launches for PS4
- Dead Rising 4 to get story DLC on April 4, golf-themed DLC soon
- Destiny – Age of Triumph final livestream event this Wednesday
- Survival Mode released for Banner Saga 2, included in Complete Pack
- Nier: Automata launches on Steam for Windows PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 30, 2014
Larian’s next entry in the Divinity series, the crowdsource-funded Divinity: Original Sin, has officially launched. Those who have been playing the Steam Early Access version will find their copy automatically updated to release build. The $39.99 party-based role-playing game features co-op play with drop-in/drop-out support, turn-based combat, crafting, heavy character customization, and keeping true to series tradition, the ability to interact with environmental objects. The game also emphasis consequences, which is also present in multiplayer with co-op dialogue. The Divinity Engine Toolkit is also included for players to create their own adventures.