- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 25, 2014
Valiant Hearts: the Great War, a new adventure from Beyond Good & Evil and Rayman Legends developers Ubisoft Montpellier, is now available for 360, PC, PS3, PS4, and Xbox One. As a party of four characters, players will attempt to navigate the battlefields of World War I, using each in turn to assisst the others, as they follow a friendly dog out of the warzone. The characters “are inextricably drawn together, and friendship, love, sacrifice and tragedy befall each as they help each other to retain their humanity against the horrors of war.”
Spry Fox has announced that their rogue-like puzzler Road Not Taken is slated to launch on August 5 for PC and PS4. Players will step into the shoes of a resolute ranger who sets out into the aftermath of a winter storm in search of lost children to rescue. The story is said to change with each playthrough, as new paths are taken and relationships forged.