- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 25, 2014
Valiant Hearts: the Great War, a new adventure from Beyond Good & Evil and Rayman Legends developers Ubisoft Montpellier, is now available for 360, PC, PS3, PS4, and Xbox One. As a party of four characters, players will attempt to navigate the battlefields of World War I, using each in turn to assisst the others, as they follow a friendly dog out of the warzone. The characters “are inextricably drawn together, and friendship, love, sacrifice and tragedy befall each as they help each other to retain their humanity against the horrors of war.”
Spry Fox has announced that their rogue-like puzzler Road Not Taken is slated to launch on August 5 for PC and PS4. Players will step into the shoes of a resolute ranger who sets out into the aftermath of a winter storm in search of lost children to rescue. The story is said to change with each playthrough, as new paths are taken and relationships forged.