- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
- RPG 7th Dragon III Code: VFD coming stateside this summer for 3DS
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 18, 2014
Bethesda has announced that Common Ground Games has signed on to assist with the new Table Top Village at this year’s QuakeCon. Tabletop gaming will make a strong debut this year with room for vendors, events, including demonstrations and contests, and play areas. DFW Nerd Night will be helping Common Ground to host several events at the convention for players of all skill levels.
After yesterday’s release of the PC physical version of Tropico 5, a new patch has gone live. The 1.03 update adds three new maps for sandbox mode and six new dynasty member costumes, detailed below, as well as addresses several performance issues and bugs. Specifically, problems with trade route contracts expiring have been fixed along with performance of service buildings, trees remaining after the destruction of nearby logging camps, and the rebuild construction feature not working.
Ace Team’s 2D side-scrolling action title Abyss Odyssey will be available online on July 15 for PC and PS3, and on the following day for 360. Atlus also announced that the official website has gone live at AbyssOdyssey.com, and that they are running a pre-order program for the PC version through Steam offering 33% off the suggested price of $14.99.