- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
- Galactic Civilizations III gets custom factions, bigger maps in Beta 5
- Night Dive releases Spirits of Xanadu for Linux, Mac, and Windows
- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 18, 2014
Bethesda has announced that Common Ground Games has signed on to assist with the new Table Top Village at this year’s QuakeCon. Tabletop gaming will make a strong debut this year with room for vendors, events, including demonstrations and contests, and play areas. DFW Nerd Night will be helping Common Ground to host several events at the convention for players of all skill levels.
After yesterday’s release of the PC physical version of Tropico 5, a new patch has gone live. The 1.03 update adds three new maps for sandbox mode and six new dynasty member costumes, detailed below, as well as addresses several performance issues and bugs. Specifically, problems with trade route contracts expiring have been fixed along with performance of service buildings, trees remaining after the destruction of nearby logging camps, and the rebuild construction feature not working.
Ace Team’s 2D side-scrolling action title Abyss Odyssey will be available online on July 15 for PC and PS3, and on the following day for 360. Atlus also announced that the official website has gone live at AbyssOdyssey.com, and that they are running a pre-order program for the PC version through Steam offering 33% off the suggested price of $14.99.