- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Halo Wars 2 begins Blitz Multiplayer Beta for PC and Xbox One
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 13, 2014
Let it Die has officially been announced by GungHo Online Entertainment. Previously known as Lily Bergamo, Let it Die is a gory action-survival title that was unveiled during Sony’s press conference and is currently in development at Grasshopper Manufacture. The game’s website has just gone live—the link for an English translation is at the top right—and as befitting a title being helmed by Suda51, there are hidden messages for readers to discover.