- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 13, 2014
Let it Die has officially been announced by GungHo Online Entertainment. Previously known as Lily Bergamo, Let it Die is a gory action-survival title that was unveiled during Sony’s press conference and is currently in development at Grasshopper Manufacture. The game’s website has just gone live—the link for an English translation is at the top right—and as befitting a title being helmed by Suda51, there are hidden messages for readers to discover.