- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– demo launches for PS Plus members
- New Batman: Arkham Knight trailer, Ace Chemicals Infiltration Part 1
- Total War: Attila dated for February, DLC and Special Edition revealed
- Symbiotes invade Zen Studios, announce Venom Pinball
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below Prologue trailer reveals Crota
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 13, 2014
Let it Die has officially been announced by GungHo Online Entertainment. Previously known as Lily Bergamo, Let it Die is a gory action-survival title that was unveiled during Sony’s press conference and is currently in development at Grasshopper Manufacture. The game’s website has just gone live—the link for an English translation is at the top right—and as befitting a title being helmed by Suda51, there are hidden messages for readers to discover.