- Sega releases Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax’s intro
- Noir investigative thriller Blues and Bullets out for Xbox One
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign gets new goals, rewards
- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night trailers released for Nanako, Margaret
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 13, 2014
Let it Die has officially been announced by GungHo Online Entertainment. Previously known as Lily Bergamo, Let it Die is a gory action-survival title that was unveiled during Sony’s press conference and is currently in development at Grasshopper Manufacture. The game’s website has just gone live—the link for an English translation is at the top right—and as befitting a title being helmed by Suda51, there are hidden messages for readers to discover.