- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Night Dive releases Spirits of Xanadu for Linux, Mac, and Windows
- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
- Dungeons II goes goooooold, specs and pre-order deals detailed
- Total War: Attila gets Celts Culture Pack, Blood & Burning Pack
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 13, 2014
Let it Die has officially been announced by GungHo Online Entertainment. Previously known as Lily Bergamo, Let it Die is a gory action-survival title that was unveiled during Sony’s press conference and is currently in development at Grasshopper Manufacture. The game’s website has just gone live—the link for an English translation is at the top right—and as befitting a title being helmed by Suda51, there are hidden messages for readers to discover.