- Deck13 narrates 14 minutes of gameplay from The Surge
- Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition launches through early access
- Sea of Thieves alpha getting gravity, islands, more in next update
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to be released this June for PS4
- Knights, vikings, samurai, oh my! For Honor out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 11, 2014
Activision has released some new screenshots alongside a new trailer for Bungie’s upcoming shooter Destiny. The seven-minute-long video features Bungie co-founder Jason Jones detailing more about what gamers can expect from both single player and multiplayer. Topics covered, and shown in the screenshots, include the campaign, character-customization options, classes, skills, and wheeling and dealing in the hub city. Of particular interest is The Director, which alerts players as to what quests are available and their associated rewards. Gamers itching to give the game a go can take part in an upcoming public beta, set to kick off on July 17.