- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
- Creative Assembly brings Rome to the brink with Total War: Attila
- Titanfall gets third DLC pack, IMC Rising, for PC and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 11, 2014
Activision has released some new screenshots alongside a new trailer for Bungie’s upcoming shooter Destiny. The seven-minute-long video features Bungie co-founder Jason Jones detailing more about what gamers can expect from both single player and multiplayer. Topics covered, and shown in the screenshots, include the campaign, character-customization options, classes, skills, and wheeling and dealing in the hub city. Of particular interest is The Director, which alerts players as to what quests are available and their associated rewards. Gamers itching to give the game a go can take part in an upcoming public beta, set to kick off on July 17.