- New SMT: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker trailer cracks some skulls
- Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight book sampler released
- OPQAM’s top-down shooter Project Root blasts onto Live, PSN
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition announced
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine on sale, updated for Steam extras
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 11, 2014
Activision has released some new screenshots alongside a new trailer for Bungie’s upcoming shooter Destiny. The seven-minute-long video features Bungie co-founder Jason Jones detailing more about what gamers can expect from both single player and multiplayer. Topics covered, and shown in the screenshots, include the campaign, character-customization options, classes, skills, and wheeling and dealing in the hub city. Of particular interest is The Director, which alerts players as to what quests are available and their associated rewards. Gamers itching to give the game a go can take part in an upcoming public beta, set to kick off on July 17.