- Tactical-RPG Solstice Chronicles: MIA launches for Windows PC
- Etrian Odyssey V first-run goodies revealed, Dragoon trailer released
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker’s Memory additions detailed
- Piccolo and Krillin step into the arena, added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- PS4 owners to get physical retail version of .hack//G.U. Last Recode
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 11, 2014
Activision has released some new screenshots alongside a new trailer for Bungie’s upcoming shooter Destiny. The seven-minute-long video features Bungie co-founder Jason Jones detailing more about what gamers can expect from both single player and multiplayer. Topics covered, and shown in the screenshots, include the campaign, character-customization options, classes, skills, and wheeling and dealing in the hub city. Of particular interest is The Director, which alerts players as to what quests are available and their associated rewards. Gamers itching to give the game a go can take part in an upcoming public beta, set to kick off on July 17.