- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 11, 2014
Activision has released some new screenshots alongside a new trailer for Bungie’s upcoming shooter Destiny. The seven-minute-long video features Bungie co-founder Jason Jones detailing more about what gamers can expect from both single player and multiplayer. Topics covered, and shown in the screenshots, include the campaign, character-customization options, classes, skills, and wheeling and dealing in the hub city. Of particular interest is The Director, which alerts players as to what quests are available and their associated rewards. Gamers itching to give the game a go can take part in an upcoming public beta, set to kick off on July 17.