- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 6, 2014
Over a dozen new screenshots from Tales of Xillia have been released by Bandai Namco. Scheduled to release this August, the sequel follows Elle and Ludger on their way to the Land of Canaan, but the screenshots feature two of their friends, original adventurers Jude and Leia. Jude is now a researcher, trying to replace spyrix with spyrite, and Leia is a reporter for a newspaper in Elympios. Both are working towards unifying the peoples of Rieze Maxia and Elympios after the worlds came into contact with each other during the events of the first Tales of Xillia.