- Age of Wonders III gets new units, modes, more with Golden Realms
- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
- Alien: Isolation’s Survivor Mode now official, DLC packs announced
- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 6, 2014
Over a dozen new screenshots from Tales of Xillia have been released by Bandai Namco. Scheduled to release this August, the sequel follows Elle and Ludger on their way to the Land of Canaan, but the screenshots feature two of their friends, original adventurers Jude and Leia. Jude is now a researcher, trying to replace spyrix with spyrite, and Leia is a reporter for a newspaper in Elympios. Both are working towards unifying the peoples of Rieze Maxia and Elympios after the worlds came into contact with each other during the events of the first Tales of Xillia.