- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 4, 2014
NIS has announced that the ultimate students will be getting another shot at freedom on September 2 when Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair launches in stores and online. Players will once again take part in a trial to find who among their classmates is a killer, and the mysterious murderous bear Monokuma will also return to oversee the proceedings. New screenshots were released of the new cast, including the ultimate yakuza and ultimate swordswoman.
Three new chapters have been announced for Dark Souls II. Bandai Namco has announced that FromSoftware is currently developing three downloadable packs, dubbed the The Lost Crowns trilogy: Crown of the Sunken King, Crown of the Old Iron King, and Crown of the Ivory King. The packs will drop on July 22, August 26, and September 24. Each will be available separately for $9.99 for console and PC and as a bundle for $24.99 as part of a Steam season pass for PC. The packs will add new areas, enemies, and bosses, with the first entry tasking players with exploring underground caverns dotted with pyramids in search of the crowns once owned by King Vendrick.