- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice gets prologue, demo
- Halo 5: Guardians – Anvil’s Legacy DLC, Forge for PC to hit Sept. 8
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel announced, launching early 2017
- Final garage reveal brings 65 cars to Forza Horizon 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now available for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 4, 2014
NIS has announced that the ultimate students will be getting another shot at freedom on September 2 when Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair launches in stores and online. Players will once again take part in a trial to find who among their classmates is a killer, and the mysterious murderous bear Monokuma will also return to oversee the proceedings. New screenshots were released of the new cast, including the ultimate yakuza and ultimate swordswoman.
Three new chapters have been announced for Dark Souls II. Bandai Namco has announced that FromSoftware is currently developing three downloadable packs, dubbed the The Lost Crowns trilogy: Crown of the Sunken King, Crown of the Old Iron King, and Crown of the Ivory King. The packs will drop on July 22, August 26, and September 24. Each will be available separately for $9.99 for console and PC and as a bundle for $24.99 as part of a Steam season pass for PC. The packs will add new areas, enemies, and bosses, with the first entry tasking players with exploring underground caverns dotted with pyramids in search of the crowns once owned by King Vendrick.