- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 2, 2014
The Red Dawn-esque first-person shooter Homefront left gamers in an America crumbling under the weight of its North Korean overlords, and it doesn’t seem much has changed. Co-publishers Crytek and Deep Silver have announced that the next entry in the series, Homefront: The Revolution, that will shift the action to Philadelphia, where the oppression continues. This time, players will be able to join a new resistance movement that will utilize guerrilla warfare to defeat the occupying Korean forces. The publishers promise unscripted firefights in an open-world city that features a day-and-night cycle, changing weather, recruitable resistance fighters, and items to craft into makeshift weapons. In addition to a single-player campaign, four players will be able to join up in their own group to battle it out in co-op multiplayer.