- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 2, 2014
The Red Dawn-esque first-person shooter Homefront left gamers in an America crumbling under the weight of its North Korean overlords, and it doesn’t seem much has changed. Co-publishers Crytek and Deep Silver have announced that the next entry in the series, Homefront: The Revolution, that will shift the action to Philadelphia, where the oppression continues. This time, players will be able to join a new resistance movement that will utilize guerrilla warfare to defeat the occupying Korean forces. The publishers promise unscripted firefights in an open-world city that features a day-and-night cycle, changing weather, recruitable resistance fighters, and items to craft into makeshift weapons. In addition to a single-player campaign, four players will be able to join up in their own group to battle it out in co-op multiplayer.