- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 2, 2014
The Red Dawn-esque first-person shooter Homefront left gamers in an America crumbling under the weight of its North Korean overlords, and it doesn’t seem much has changed. Co-publishers Crytek and Deep Silver have announced that the next entry in the series, Homefront: The Revolution, that will shift the action to Philadelphia, where the oppression continues. This time, players will be able to join a new resistance movement that will utilize guerrilla warfare to defeat the occupying Korean forces. The publishers promise unscripted firefights in an open-world city that features a day-and-night cycle, changing weather, recruitable resistance fighters, and items to craft into makeshift weapons. In addition to a single-player campaign, four players will be able to join up in their own group to battle it out in co-op multiplayer.