- Rainbow Six Siege trailer introduces Germany’s GSG-9
- Netherghul hijinks featured in new Overlord: Fellowship of Evil trailer
- New Specialist, map revealed in live-stream video of Black Ops III
- Brigador hitting Steam Early Access early, launching October 16
- 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Genesis, Master System themes out now
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 2, 2014
The Red Dawn-esque first-person shooter Homefront left gamers in an America crumbling under the weight of its North Korean overlords, and it doesn’t seem much has changed. Co-publishers Crytek and Deep Silver have announced that the next entry in the series, Homefront: The Revolution, that will shift the action to Philadelphia, where the oppression continues. This time, players will be able to join a new resistance movement that will utilize guerrilla warfare to defeat the occupying Korean forces. The publishers promise unscripted firefights in an open-world city that features a day-and-night cycle, changing weather, recruitable resistance fighters, and items to craft into makeshift weapons. In addition to a single-player campaign, four players will be able to join up in their own group to battle it out in co-op multiplayer.