- Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs arriving Sept. 20
- Team Psycho Soldier gets to singing, kicking in King of Fighters XIV
- Doom trailer showcases free Update 2, Unto the Evil DLC dated
- First screenshots released from revamped Pathologic
- Dead Rising 4 gameplay footage released from Comic-Con
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 28, 2014
A day after its release, Ubisoft has announced that Watch Dogs has sold more copies in its first 24 hours than any other title they’ve shipped to date. No actual figures were listed, but previously, Assassin’s Creed III was Ubisoft’s fastest-selling game at 3.5 million units in its first week. Connor and friends can still be proud, though, as Assassin’s Creed III still holds the studio’s record of most-pre-ordered game, followed by Watch Dogs.
Bethesda Softworks has announced a new multiplayer-only action title for PC, BattleCry. Currently in development at BattleCry Studios, the 32-player, free-to-play release will focus on team combat set within a world designed by Dishonored’s Viktor Antonov. In this new world, players must battle in WarZones after a devastating world war at the beginning of the 20th century led to nations banning gunpowder and traditional combat. Victory will reward successful warriors with new skills and effects as they climb the ranks as either a Royal Marine or a Cossack. To battle one another, players will have access to ranged and melee weapons that can transform as well as harness electricity for extra damage.