- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 22, 2014
4A Games is bringing the Metro series back in a revamped form as a individual downloads and a physical double pack for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Metro: Redux will include remastered versions of Metro 2033 and its follow-up Metro: Last Light, along with its DLC, for $24.99 each or as a set for $49.99. In addition to both titles being updated to run at 60 frames per second, Metro 2033 is being rebuilt in the newest version of the 4A Engine, which adds dynamic weather and destruction, particle effects, and more. Both are said to sport improved AI, combat, and stealth mechanics; more responsive weapon handling; and extra abilities from Last Light, including mask wiping, weapon customization, and both silent kills and takedowns.