- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 22, 2014
4A Games is bringing the Metro series back in a revamped form as a individual downloads and a physical double pack for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Metro: Redux will include remastered versions of Metro 2033 and its follow-up Metro: Last Light, along with its DLC, for $24.99 each or as a set for $49.99. In addition to both titles being updated to run at 60 frames per second, Metro 2033 is being rebuilt in the newest version of the 4A Engine, which adds dynamic weather and destruction, particle effects, and more. Both are said to sport improved AI, combat, and stealth mechanics; more responsive weapon handling; and extra abilities from Last Light, including mask wiping, weapon customization, and both silent kills and takedowns.