- Valkyria Revolution launching in June, Vanargand Edition detailed
- Destiny – Age of Triumph launch trailer, screens go live
- Morgan Yu’s possibilities discussed in new trailer for Prey
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap adds a new character, Wonder Girl
- Atlus unboxes Persona 5 “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 21, 2014
Always Sometimes Monsters, a new story-driven role-playing game inspired by real-life events, has launch for PC. Players choose a race, gender, and sexual orientation, and play out a life in a game world that reacts to each choice they make. Beginning shortly after finding their love about to marry another, players will be given numerous choices throughout this new phase of their life, and each choice they make will impact an ever-branching story that is designed to change with each playthrough.
The first gameplay trailer has been released from Batman: Arkham Knight. Titled Evening the Odds, the video features Scarecrow returning to Gotham City on a mission to unite Batman’s enemies and take the city. Gangs run wild in the streets, Batman takes to his Batmobile to crack some skulls, and a new villain makes their way into the series. At a little over two minutes, I’m pretty sure this is the fastest that Gotham’s gone to hell.