- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 9, 2014
Longbow has announced that Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar will make the leap from Steam Early Access to full launch on May 15. A boxed retail version will also ship out on May 30. As the famous dictator, players will battle Gallic tribes throughout Western Europe as they relive the events depicted in Caesar’s famous Commentaries on the Gallic War and go beyond to fight in new battles. The latest installment of the Hegemony series is said to feature ten times the terrain detail over previous entries, the ability to appoint officers as governors, new construction options, a refined supply system, and “over one million square kilometers that are seamlessly zoomable, from the Mediterranean coast to the shores of Britannia.”