- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend coming soon for PS, Xbox One
- Huh?Ah!! Ninjas! in new Etrian Mystery Dungeon screens, trailer
- Devolver, Kitty Lambda to debut action-RPG Paradise Never at PAX
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date, editions detailed
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 6, 2014
MLB The Show makes its PS4 debut today with MLB 14 The Show, and it has also launched for PS3 and PS Vita. The latest in the premier baseball series includes Quick Counts to reduce the amount of time necessary to play a nine-inning game, Player Lock to focus on one player and their position, and the ability to import saves from previous entries. In addition, Sony notes that there are over 50 other new features and improvements.
Forza 5’s roster has expanded by another 10 rides today with the launch of the Meguiar’s Car Pack. Details for each addition are available below, but a few of the standouts include the 2013 BMW M Performance M3 Racing Car, 1958 Aston Martin DBR1, and 1940 Ford De Luxe Coupe. Meguiar’s Car Pack is $9.99.