- Traitors abound in new tactical RPG for PS3, PS Vita, Lost Dimension
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend out now for PS Vita
- Gryphon Knight Epic to take to the skies August 20, new trailer up
- NIS announces exclusive Samurai Warriors 4-II limited edition for PS4
- Rare Replay now up for digital pre-order on Xbox.com, Xbox One dash
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 24, 2014
PC gamers now get their turn to rage at the pitiless void with the launch of Dark Souls II. Available through Steam, the follow-up to the 2011 original features the same type of enigmatic storyline, surreal environments, and action-RPG-style gameplay as its predecessor. The PC version also features increased texture resolution, an improved frame rate, and support for keyboard-and-mouse controls and gamepads.
Natsume has announced that they will be publishing Kemco’s handheld role-playing game End of Serenity. The game will be a download-only release for PSP and launch on PSN later this summer. Described as “a traditional Japanese RPG,” End of Serenity will sport a retro 16-bit look and follow the player’s investigation into the Underworld gang’s recent collection of strange objects called Atomigems. The game will have a heavy emphasis on customization, with over 120 assignable skills, and a combat system that includes the ability to summon giant beasts during battle.