- Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs arriving Sept. 20
- Team Psycho Soldier gets to singing, kicking in King of Fighters XIV
- Doom trailer showcases free Update 2, Unto the Evil DLC dated
- First screenshots released from revamped Pathologic
- Dead Rising 4 gameplay footage released from Comic-Con
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 24, 2014
PC gamers now get their turn to rage at the pitiless void with the launch of Dark Souls II. Available through Steam, the follow-up to the 2011 original features the same type of enigmatic storyline, surreal environments, and action-RPG-style gameplay as its predecessor. The PC version also features increased texture resolution, an improved frame rate, and support for keyboard-and-mouse controls and gamepads.
Natsume has announced that they will be publishing Kemco’s handheld role-playing game End of Serenity. The game will be a download-only release for PSP and launch on PSN later this summer. Described as “a traditional Japanese RPG,” End of Serenity will sport a retro 16-bit look and follow the player’s investigation into the Underworld gang’s recent collection of strange objects called Atomigems. The game will have a heavy emphasis on customization, with over 120 assignable skills, and a combat system that includes the ability to summon giant beasts during battle.