- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
- Forza Horizon 2 launching with free DLC car pack, VIP perks revealed
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call, DLC available for 3DS
- Shadowgate now on GOG at 20% off, with ringtones and other extras
- Destiny gets The Vault of Glass raid, more content coming next week
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 23, 2014
Ubisoft has released a new multiplayer-focused trailer for their upcoming open-world action title Watch Dogs. The nine-minute-plus video features more on three multiplayer modes, ctOS – Mobile Companion App, Competitive Decryption Combat, and Online Hacking Contracts. A multiplayer hack is shown from two perspectives, the player being hacked, who must find the person responsible, and the hacker, who has to hide out and make a safe getaway. The mobile app allows players with the app to use their mobile device to control all hackable devices within the game world to stop another player who attempts to avoid the obstacles while driving around in-game. The final segment features two teams squaring off to secure a file.