- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
- RPG 7th Dragon III Code: VFD coming stateside this summer for 3DS
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 23, 2014
Ubisoft has released a new multiplayer-focused trailer for their upcoming open-world action title Watch Dogs. The nine-minute-plus video features more on three multiplayer modes, ctOS – Mobile Companion App, Competitive Decryption Combat, and Online Hacking Contracts. A multiplayer hack is shown from two perspectives, the player being hacked, who must find the person responsible, and the hacker, who has to hide out and make a safe getaway. The mobile app allows players with the app to use their mobile device to control all hackable devices within the game world to stop another player who attempts to avoid the obstacles while driving around in-game. The final segment features two teams squaring off to secure a file.