- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 23, 2014
Ubisoft has released a new multiplayer-focused trailer for their upcoming open-world action title Watch Dogs. The nine-minute-plus video features more on three multiplayer modes, ctOS – Mobile Companion App, Competitive Decryption Combat, and Online Hacking Contracts. A multiplayer hack is shown from two perspectives, the player being hacked, who must find the person responsible, and the hacker, who has to hide out and make a safe getaway. The mobile app allows players with the app to use their mobile device to control all hackable devices within the game world to stop another player who attempts to avoid the obstacles while driving around in-game. The final segment features two teams squaring off to secure a file.