- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception, Mask of Truth coming stateside
- Tokyo Xanadu coming to PS Vita, Tokyo Xanadu eX+ to PC, PS4
- Get a look at Persona 5’s mechanics in new gameplay video
- Dood! Disgaea 5 Complete bringing tactical-RPG-ness to Switch
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 23, 2014
Ubisoft has released a new multiplayer-focused trailer for their upcoming open-world action title Watch Dogs. The nine-minute-plus video features more on three multiplayer modes, ctOS – Mobile Companion App, Competitive Decryption Combat, and Online Hacking Contracts. A multiplayer hack is shown from two perspectives, the player being hacked, who must find the person responsible, and the hacker, who has to hide out and make a safe getaway. The mobile app allows players with the app to use their mobile device to control all hackable devices within the game world to stop another player who attempts to avoid the obstacles while driving around in-game. The final segment features two teams squaring off to secure a file.