Bandai Namco has announced a slew of new titles across all platforms. Some of the highlights include the development of Grid Autosport for 360, PC, and PS3, the localization of both Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment and Tales of Hearts R for PS Vita, and details about Tales of Xillia 2’s $130 Collector’s Edition. Additional info about each of those, and more, can be found below. We’ve also posted some new screenshots from the free-to-play PSN release Ace Combat Infinity, the PC version of Dark Souls II, and JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle for PS3.
• Grid Autosport (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC) – Immerse yourself in the thrilling and intense world of a professional race driver. Overcome key rivals and satisfy team sponsors in ferocious races where every pass and position counts. Compete in your favorite racing discipline or be the ultimate racer and conquer them all. Over 100 routes across 22 incredible locations and the world’s most authentic contemporary and classic high-performance racing cars to collect, tune, and upgrade. Become a champion.
• Rise of Incarnates (PC Free-to-Play) – Born from Bandai Namco Games’ fighting game pedigree, the teams behind Tekken, SoulCalibur, and Gundam Extreme VS unite to bring Rise of Incarnates to life. Rise of Incarnates features ground-breaking 2 vs. 2 gameplay, a multitude of characters and roles, and battlegrounds throughout shattered yet accurately rendered real-world cityscapes. Thesediverse character types and roles, each with unique skills and powers, appeal to a variety of play-styles while accommodating expansive team dynamics and strategy. Players employ sharp reflexes, mental resolve, and strategic insight as they run, jump, and fly through 3D arenas, engaging in both close-quarters combat and long-range assaults.
• Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (PlayStation Vita)
• Tales of Hearts R (PlayStation Vita) – Tales of Hearts R is the first PlayStationVita entry in the Americas stemming from the long line of popular fantasy Japanese role-playing games (JRPG) from the widely successful Tales Of franchise. Tales of Hearts R follows the story of Kor Meteor, a brave young man living in a small village by the sea, as he sharpens his fighting skills under the watchful eye of his grandfather. Impressed with Kor’s growing skill, his grandfather bequeaths to him a special type of weapon known as a Soma. Soma users must possess exceptionally strong Spiria, the source of all life from which the human mind and will are derived.
Armed with his Soma, Kor soon encounters a young woman named Kohaku Hearts who has been placed under a spell by a mysterious witch. As Kor attempts to lift the spell, he accidentally shatters Kohaku’s Spiria Core, the source of her emotions. Kor must set out on a journey to find a way to make Kohaku’s Spiria whole once more.
On top of the compelling and heart-felt storyline, Tales of Hearts R features a unique and dazzling battle system that builds upon the Tales Of series’ celebrated “Linear Motion Battle System” by introducing the “Aerial Chase Linear Motion Battle System.” Players will be able to move freely in the air and experience fast-paced aerial battles that will be sure to blow enemies away.
• Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC)
– Day-One Edition – All first print copies of the game will include exclusive costumes for Naruto dressed as Sasuke Uchiha and Sasuke dressed in Naruto’s signature orange costume.
– Pre-Order DLC – Fans who pre-order will receive a free samurai armor costume pack for Naruto, Sassuke, and Sakura.
• One Piece Unlimited World Red (PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, 3DS, Wii U on eShop)
– 15th anniversary pre-order DLC
• Tales of Xillia 2 (PlayStation 3) Collector’s Edition (MSRP $129.99)
– Tales of Xillia 2software
– Ludger Kresnik figure
– Elle’s Pocket Watch replica compact
– Rollo plush charm
– Tales of Xillia 2music selection CD
– Tales of Xillia 2 art book
– Classic Tales Of costume DLC (Yuri Lowell, Emil Castagnier, and Asbel Lhant)
• Ace Combat Infinity (PlayStation 3 Free-to-Play) release date: May 27, 2014
• Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, 3DS)
• Power Rangers Super Megaforce (3DS)
• Soulcalibur: Lost Swords (PlayStation 3 free-to-play): Now available to download for free on PlayStation 3 via PlayStation Network.
Official Site: BandaiNamcoGames.com