- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch copies getting emblem set
- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
- Dead Island Definitive Collection screenshots, PS4 pre-order live
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 16, 2014
RedLynx’s follow-up to Trials Evolution, Trials Fusion, is out today for 360, PS4, and Xbox One. A download version is available for $19.99 for all systems, and a physical version, which includes a Season Pass and bonus in-game items, is available for $39.99 for PS4 and Xbox One. Fusion features the same trick- and physics-based gameplay as its predecessors, a track editor with the ability for users to share their creations, online play, and the new FMX tricks system.
Bust-a-Move 4 will be bringing its army of cute dinosaurs and piles of bright bubbles to PSN this spring, according to publisher Natsume. The colorful puzzler will feature 10 playable characters along with four unlockable characters, two new moves, and eight modes, including a Versus Mode and an Edit Mode that allows players to create up to 25 stages.
Sony announced earlier today that the PS4 has passed another milestone with news that over 7 million units have been sold as of April 6. On the software side, over 20.5 million copies have been sold in stores and online through the PS Store as of April 13. The system passed the 6-million-sales mark in hardware and 13-million-sales mark in software just this last month. A list of the 120 titles slated for release this year has also been posted online at PlayStation Blog.