- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
- Tetris Ultimate launches on Live, PSN for Xbox One and PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 11, 2014
Spiders studios has released a new video showcasing Bound by Flame’s combat system. The upcoming role-playing game will offer three primary skill trees—Fighter, Ranger, and Pyromancer—each of which is demonstrated and detailed in the new footage. Also featured are the available companion types who can be chosen to join in the action.
Another update has hit for the Steam Early Access version of Longbow’s Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar. The new download adds campaign Chapter 4 (Men Believe What They Wish), which pits Rome’s final dictator against the fabled Gallic leader Vercingetorix, rebalances siege mechanics, addresses problems with group formations, and fixes several bugs. The new features are still being worked on, so be sure to keep an eye on the forum.