- Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons set to hit PS4, Xbox One next month
- GOG adds Anno 1602 A.D., Albion, and Archimedean Dynasty
- Grandia II HD Edition to launch on GOG.com, screenshots posted
- Dying Light: The Following to add huge map, buggies, more
- New Gears of War: Ultimate Edition developer video released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 11, 2014
Spiders studios has released a new video showcasing Bound by Flame’s combat system. The upcoming role-playing game will offer three primary skill trees—Fighter, Ranger, and Pyromancer—each of which is demonstrated and detailed in the new footage. Also featured are the available companion types who can be chosen to join in the action.
Another update has hit for the Steam Early Access version of Longbow’s Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar. The new download adds campaign Chapter 4 (Men Believe What They Wish), which pits Rome’s final dictator against the fabled Gallic leader Vercingetorix, rebalances siege mechanics, addresses problems with group formations, and fixes several bugs. The new features are still being worked on, so be sure to keep an eye on the forum.