- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 3, 2014
With today’s update, Divinity: Original Sin has officially progressed from alpha to beta. The download adds 28 talents, 60-plus skills, a witchcraft skill tree, a revamped character-creation setup, new sound effects and music, more interactive objects, improved AI, explorable areas, and a host of bug fixes. Larian notes that there are over 400 improvements in total, many of which can be seen in the new ‘Beta Announcement’ trailer.