- For Honor begins Season Three tomorrow with Grudge & Glory
- Call of Duty: WWII trailer details upcoming Multiplayer Private Beta
- Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition coming this September
- The Fencer joins Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus’ Trust in Brother teaches a lesson
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 3, 2014
With today’s update, Divinity: Original Sin has officially progressed from alpha to beta. The download adds 28 talents, 60-plus skills, a witchcraft skill tree, a revamped character-creation setup, new sound effects and music, more interactive objects, improved AI, explorable areas, and a host of bug fixes. Larian notes that there are over 400 improvements in total, many of which can be seen in the new ‘Beta Announcement’ trailer.