- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 3, 2014
With today’s update, Divinity: Original Sin has officially progressed from alpha to beta. The download adds 28 talents, 60-plus skills, a witchcraft skill tree, a revamped character-creation setup, new sound effects and music, more interactive objects, improved AI, explorable areas, and a host of bug fixes. Larian notes that there are over 400 improvements in total, many of which can be seen in the new ‘Beta Announcement’ trailer.