- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
- Xbox One to get Forza Horizon 2 demo on September 16
- Gauntlet delayed until Sept. 23, pre-order bonus and PAX info detailed
- Grab some friends and swords, Dragon Age: Inquisition gets co-op
- Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition out for 360 on Games on Demand
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 3, 2014
With today’s update, Divinity: Original Sin has officially progressed from alpha to beta. The download adds 28 talents, 60-plus skills, a witchcraft skill tree, a revamped character-creation setup, new sound effects and music, more interactive objects, improved AI, explorable areas, and a host of bug fixes. Larian notes that there are over 400 improvements in total, many of which can be seen in the new ‘Beta Announcement’ trailer.