- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 1, 2014
As Julian Gollop’s Kickstarter campaign for Chaos: Reborn, a reboot of his 1985 turn-based strategy game Chaos, passes the halfway mark, it’s been announced that over $100,000 has been raised so far. As designer of Laser Squad and co-designer of X-Com, Gollop is looking to return to the genre after a stint on the Assassin’s Creed series with a now-fantasy-themed version of his turn-based hit. Planned features include versus and co-op play, procedurally generated realms, and a grand campaign. Strategy fans can find out more at the campaign page
NIS has released the second batch of English screenshots from their upcoming RPG Mugen Souls Z. The latest entry, developed by Compile Heart and GCrest, follows the goddess Syrma in a quest alongside Chou-Chou and her friends to destroy an ancient evil. Z will add new G-Castle battles, team abilities, and galactic attacks.