- Birthdays the Beginning gets first batch of English screenshots
- King’s Quest – Chapter 5: The Good Knight, Complete Collection out
- Yomawari: Night Alone launches on PSN, Steam for PS Vita and PC
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel goes live for console, PC
- World of Final Fantasy now available online, in stores for PS4, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 1, 2014
As Julian Gollop’s Kickstarter campaign for Chaos: Reborn, a reboot of his 1985 turn-based strategy game Chaos, passes the halfway mark, it’s been announced that over $100,000 has been raised so far. As designer of Laser Squad and co-designer of X-Com, Gollop is looking to return to the genre after a stint on the Assassin’s Creed series with a now-fantasy-themed version of his turn-based hit. Planned features include versus and co-op play, procedurally generated realms, and a grand campaign. Strategy fans can find out more at the campaign page
NIS has released the second batch of English screenshots from their upcoming RPG Mugen Souls Z. The latest entry, developed by Compile Heart and GCrest, follows the goddess Syrma in a quest alongside Chou-Chou and her friends to destroy an ancient evil. Z will add new G-Castle battles, team abilities, and galactic attacks.