- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: March 28, 2014
Fire up the grill and break out the apple pie: we’re coming. This June, Relic will be offering the chance to play as the US Forces and the German Oberkommando West in a new standalone multiplayer expansion for Company of Heroes 2, The Western Front Armies. Gamers will be able to download the pack as a bundle for $19.99 or per army for $12.99 each. Each side will have unique tactical options as well as new infantry, vehicles, abilities, upgrades, and team weapons, while players will advance through a new progression system. Eight seasonal maps set on the Western Front will also be added. All 31 maps will be accessible to all players, even if they only own the expansion.