- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: March 20, 2014
Alucard struts his vampiric stuff today in some new media from his upcoming Lords of Shadow 2 story DLC, Revelations. The new storyline precedes the events of Lords of Shadow 2, and is said to dig deeper into the bond between Alucard and his father, Gabriel. Players will be able to access new locations, use two new powers, transform into a wolf, and enhance Alucard’s abilities by drinking the blood of defeated enemies.
A few new English screenshots have been released from Mugen Souls Z. The Compile Heart- and GCrest-developed RPG takes place shortly after the events of the first game and features the return of Chou-Chou and crew, with players taking control of the goddess Syrma. Many elements will be returning in Z, including turn-based combat, free-roaming battle maps, an emphasis on customization, and numerous explorable worlds, in addition to new G-Castle battles, team abilities, and galactic attacks.