- Forza Horizon 3 – Hot Wheels to be available on May 9
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s healer, Nekone, in the spotlight
- Call of Duty returns to 1940s this November with Call of Duty: WWII
- Dragon Quest Heroes II now in stores, online for PS4 and PC
- GTA Online adds car combat mode Tiny Racers, gives free GTA$
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: March 12, 2014
11 bit studios, creators of the Anomaly tower-offense series, has announced their next title: This War of Mine. Currently in development for PC and mobile devices, This War of Mine will require that players “make life-and-death decisions based on their conscience” as they attempt to survive in a makeshift shelter during an ongoing war. Described as a “dark survival game,” players will lead a handful of survivors as they scavenge during the night and spend their days upgrading their shelter, crafting items, and trading with other survivors. Additional details will be revealed at this year’s Game Developers Conference.
NIS has announced that Compile Heart and GCrest’s latest Mugen release, Mugen Souls Z, will be available on May 20. Set shortly after the first game, players will control the goddess Syrma and travel alongside Chou-Chou and her motley gang in an effort to stop a mysterious ancient threat. Returning elements include turn-based combat, free-roaming battle maps, heavy customization, and explorable worlds. New additions mentioned include new G-Castle battles, team abilities, and galactic attacks.