- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: March 12, 2014
11 bit studios, creators of the Anomaly tower-offense series, has announced their next title: This War of Mine. Currently in development for PC and mobile devices, This War of Mine will require that players “make life-and-death decisions based on their conscience” as they attempt to survive in a makeshift shelter during an ongoing war. Described as a “dark survival game,” players will lead a handful of survivors as they scavenge during the night and spend their days upgrading their shelter, crafting items, and trading with other survivors. Additional details will be revealed at this year’s Game Developers Conference.
NIS has announced that Compile Heart and GCrest’s latest Mugen release, Mugen Souls Z, will be available on May 20. Set shortly after the first game, players will control the goddess Syrma and travel alongside Chou-Chou and her motley gang in an effort to stop a mysterious ancient threat. Returning elements include turn-based combat, free-roaming battle maps, heavy customization, and explorable worlds. New additions mentioned include new G-Castle battles, team abilities, and galactic attacks.