- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: March 7, 2014
The Senate has extended Caesar’s command in Gaul today, courtesy of Longbow Games. The Steam Early Access version of the studio’s in-development title Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar has received its second major update. The download includes a number of bug fixes, improves enemy combat AI, and adds some new features as well as the third chapter of the campaign. The full list of additions and changes, as well as a new developer walkthrough, is available below.