- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst closed beta announced, trailer released
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 21, 2014
A new Dark Souls II trailer has been released to help steel the anxious adventurer. The new footage, titled Hollow Lullaby, runs for over a little over a minute and reveals only a few more snippets of what will be awaiting players on March 11. Nothing like a virtual pat on the back to let you know that you’re in for some pain.
Phoenix Online Studios has announced that they have launched a new indie publishing label, Phoenix Online Publishing. The new studio will release titles both online and in stores from a variety of genres, including role-playing, strategy, and adventure, that feature “rich storytelling and atmosphere.” The initial roster is comprised on four titles: Jane Jensen’s latest adventure, Moebius: Empire Rising; Infamous Quest’s Kickstarter-backed role-playing game Quest for Infamy; The Game Kitchen’s horror-themed adventure title The Last Door: Collector’s Edition; and the hidden-object puzzler Lost Civilization. Details for each can be found below.