- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 10, 2014
The slimmer, OLED-less model of the PS Vita released last October in Japan will be making its way to North America this spring. The PCH-2000 series has 1 GB of internal memory, an additional hour of battery life, and is also around 20 percent slimmer and 15 percent lighter than the model currently for sale. The unit will be sold alongside Borderlands 2 (with six DLC packs) and an 8 GB memory card as part of the $199.99 Borderlands 2 Limited Edition Bundle.
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma will be making the transition from PS3 to PS Vita this summer. The handheld version will follow its console counterpart, which is set to be released on March 25, and include all of the characters from the original release as well as five new characters, two DLC characters, a summary of events from Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift, a new beach-themed storyline, and a revamped Story Mode.