- Monsters breathing easier, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt delayed to 2015
- Dark Souls II now out for 360 and PS3, break out the stress balls
- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 24, 2014
Warhorse Studios’ decision to go the Kickstarter route with their upcoming Medieval-era action-adventure RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance has paid off. In just two days, the campaign has managed to not only meet its goal of $500,000 but surpass it, and with room to spare. The studio announced that, with the success of the campaign, the game has been funded through completion. The ambitious titles is free of fantasy elements, leaving gamers to explore an open, dynamic world filled with branching dialog trees, period-specific combat, sieges, and crafting. There will also be role-playing elements for character leveling, and requirements that adventurers eat and sleep.
Last year’s Tomb Raider reboot is getting a next-gen makeover soon with the upcoming release of Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for PS3 and Xbox One. To kick things off, Square Enix has posted a new launch trailer to demonstrate the action in store. In addition to the enhanced graphics, which will feature new effects, additional polygons, Tress FX technology for realistic hair, new textures, and new rendering techniques, the game will also include all available downloadable content plus developer videos, a digital art book, and a digital copy of the Dark Horse comic.