- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Hori controller bundle due November
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer beta schedule detailed
- Forza Horizon 3 now available for Ultimate Edition owners
- Everspace joins the Game Preview program for Xbox One
- Watch Dogs 2 story trailer introduces Marcus and Dedsec crew
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 15, 2014
Assassin’s Creed Liberation has made the leap from handheld today with an HD re-release for 360, PC, and PS3. Set prior to the Revolutionary War, Liberation puts players in the role of Aveline, the first playable female Assassin, who must use her varied arsenal, including a whip, a machete, and poison darts, to take down enemies across the world, from the streets of New Orleans to Mayan ruins. The new version has been remastered in high definition and features “improved gameplay mechanics and missions.”
Dark Souls II edges ever closer to release, and today, Namco Bandai has released a new trailer showing more of what FromSoftware and company have in store. The latest video, Cursed, shows nearly three minutes of new gameplay footage, including some of the monsters that will need to be bested and skills mastered as part of the grueling campaign.