- Age of Wonders III gets new units, modes, more with Golden Realms
- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
- Alien: Isolation’s Survivor Mode now official, DLC packs announced
- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 3, 2014
NIS has released some new screens from their upcoming action RPG for PS3 The Witch and the Hundred Knight. The latest shots reveal more of what is in store for The Hundred Knight as he battles the enemies of the evil Swap Witch Metallia, who commands her seemingly loyal servant to expand her domain throughout all of Medea. Check below the screens for a shot of the reverse cover packaging.