- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 17, 2013
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma will be hitting store shelves on March 25, according to Aksys Games. The PS3 fighter will also come with a launch-copy extra, a voucher with a DLC code for an additional character, Yuki Terumi. The voucher will be included in both the standard release and the Limited Edition.
Larian’s partly Kickstarter-backed role-playing game Divinity: Original Sin has gone into alpha for campaign backers. The alpha includes an estimated 10-20% of the full game, which makes up around 10-15 hours of content. Much of the starting city of Cyseal is open, plus some dungeons. The alpha is single player for now, but multiplayer will be added later; also, the release noted that there are still placeholders, but those will be replaced as the game is updated. A 41-minute video has been made to detail what’s currently available for play. Backers can get their Steam key by registering or signing in on the Larian Vault with the email used to back the game.