- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 17, 2013
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma will be hitting store shelves on March 25, according to Aksys Games. The PS3 fighter will also come with a launch-copy extra, a voucher with a DLC code for an additional character, Yuki Terumi. The voucher will be included in both the standard release and the Limited Edition.
Larian’s partly Kickstarter-backed role-playing game Divinity: Original Sin has gone into alpha for campaign backers. The alpha includes an estimated 10-20% of the full game, which makes up around 10-15 hours of content. Much of the starting city of Cyseal is open, plus some dungeons. The alpha is single player for now, but multiplayer will be added later; also, the release noted that there are still placeholders, but those will be replaced as the game is updated. A 41-minute video has been made to detail what’s currently available for play. Backers can get their Steam key by registering or signing in on the Larian Vault with the email used to back the game.