- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice gets prologue, demo
- Halo 5: Guardians – Anvil’s Legacy DLC, Forge for PC to hit Sept. 8
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel announced, launching early 2017
- Final garage reveal brings 65 cars to Forza Horizon 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now available for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 11, 2013
The Mac and Windows PC version of The Elder Scrolls Online will go live on April 4, according to Bethesda, with the console versions following in June. To celebrate the final launch date, a new gameplay trailer has been released, titled War in Cyrodiil. The footage showcases the player-versus-player system that will pit hundreds of gamers against one another in a battle for the Ruby Throne, and features close- and long-range combat, magic, and siege warfare. Game director Matt Frior also talks a bit more about the game over at the ElderScrollsOnline.com.
Rayman will be making his way to the newest console generation early next year with the release of Rayman Legends for PS4 and Xbox One. Scheduled to launch on February 25, the next-gen version of Legends will sport improved visuals, reduced load times, and unique costumes (Splinter Ray, Ray Vaas, and Globox Vass on Xbox One and Assassin Ray on PS4). Several new features are also being added, with the Xbox One version receiving 10 exclusive challenges and time-limited Achievements for Xbox One and the PS4 version receiving controller touchpad support for scratching Lucky Tickets and Remote Play on PS Vita.