- Get a look at Persona 5’s mechanics in new gameplay video
- Dood! Disgaea 5 Complete bringing tactical-RPG-ness to Switch
- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ announced for Switch launch
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 9, 2013
A new trailer has gone up for Alan Wake and Max Payne creator Remedy Entertainment’s upcoming Xbox One action title Quantum Break. The latest footage, revealed during the weekend at VGX 2013, features snippets of the game’s cover-based shooting and time-manipulating gameplay. Creative director Sam Lake also discusses how players will get to play as two heroes, Jack Joyce and Beth Wilder, in a time-bending battle against the villainous mogul Paul Serene.