- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 9, 2013
A new trailer has gone up for Alan Wake and Max Payne creator Remedy Entertainment’s upcoming Xbox One action title Quantum Break. The latest footage, revealed during the weekend at VGX 2013, features snippets of the game’s cover-based shooting and time-manipulating gameplay. Creative director Sam Lake also discusses how players will get to play as two heroes, Jack Joyce and Beth Wilder, in a time-bending battle against the villainous mogul Paul Serene.