- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax trailer deluge – story, systems, characters
- Activision bringing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to 360, PS3 this fall
- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- gets limited edition for PS3, PS4
- Turn 10 launches Forza Rewards program for free cars, in-game cash
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 9, 2013
A new trailer has gone up for Alan Wake and Max Payne creator Remedy Entertainment’s upcoming Xbox One action title Quantum Break. The latest footage, revealed during the weekend at VGX 2013, features snippets of the game’s cover-based shooting and time-manipulating gameplay. Creative director Sam Lake also discusses how players will get to play as two heroes, Jack Joyce and Beth Wilder, in a time-bending battle against the villainous mogul Paul Serene.