- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice gets prologue, demo
- Halo 5: Guardians – Anvil’s Legacy DLC, Forge for PC to hit Sept. 8
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel announced, launching early 2017
- Final garage reveal brings 65 cars to Forza Horizon 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now available for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 5, 2013
New 3D versions of Sonic the Hedgehog and Altered Beast have been released on eShop for 3DS. The $5.99 downloads include extra features in addition to the extra dimension, including the option for classic graphics (re: pre-flatscreen curved edges), local multiplayer for Altered Beast, and zone select for Sonic. Sega has also posted an excellent lengthy interview about these latest remakes with developer M2 on their official blog.
A dozen new screenshots from Dark Souls II have been posted showing off the Covenant system. As a member of a covenant, players will be able to receive assistance from others against invading players (Way of Blue), automatically summon assistance from others (Blue Sentinels), offer sacrifice to the god of war Nahr Alma by invading other players’ worlds (Brotherhood of Blood), worship the sun by assisting others (Heirs to the Sun), and guard those bonded together (Bell Keepers). More covenants will be announced closer to launch.