- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 5, 2013
New 3D versions of Sonic the Hedgehog and Altered Beast have been released on eShop for 3DS. The $5.99 downloads include extra features in addition to the extra dimension, including the option for classic graphics (re: pre-flatscreen curved edges), local multiplayer for Altered Beast, and zone select for Sonic. Sega has also posted an excellent lengthy interview about these latest remakes with developer M2 on their official blog.
A dozen new screenshots from Dark Souls II have been posted showing off the Covenant system. As a member of a covenant, players will be able to receive assistance from others against invading players (Way of Blue), automatically summon assistance from others (Blue Sentinels), offer sacrifice to the god of war Nahr Alma by invading other players’ worlds (Brotherhood of Blood), worship the sun by assisting others (Heirs to the Sun), and guard those bonded together (Bell Keepers). More covenants will be announced closer to launch.