- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 27, 2013
Forza developer Turn 10 Studios has responded to some of the complaints regarding the price of cars and tokens, including the inability of Limited Edition owners to purchase any vehicle in the game, which was supposed to be part of the package, and the low credit payouts. Community manager Brian Ekberg has announced the studio’s plans to address the issues, such as offering a 50 percent credit and token discount, free cars, and additional compensation for those affected. His full statement is available below.