- Halo 5: Guardians – Anvil’s Legacy DLC, Forge for PC to hit Sept. 8
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel announced, launching early 2017
- Final garage reveal brings 65 cars to Forza Horizon 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now available for console, PC
- The King of Fighters XIV finishes its introductions, launches for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 27, 2013
Forza developer Turn 10 Studios has responded to some of the complaints regarding the price of cars and tokens, including the inability of Limited Edition owners to purchase any vehicle in the game, which was supposed to be part of the package, and the low credit payouts. Community manager Brian Ekberg has announced the studio’s plans to address the issues, such as offering a 50 percent credit and token discount, free cars, and additional compensation for those affected. His full statement is available below.