- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
- Nordic Games details SpellForce 3, set to reveal more at E3
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 25, 2013
Enjoy Shakespeare? Enjoy typing zombies to death? Sega already knows the answer. Seeing the obvious connection, they took it upon themselves to combine the two in earnest and satisfy theatre-loving zombie hunters twice over with the launch of Shakespeare of the Dead DLC. As its title suggests, the $2.99 release replaces the original dictionary with lines from several of Shakespeare’s plays. Additionally, a free patch has launched that adds two-player competitive story mode and mini-games.
LEGO and TT Games will be returning to Tolkien’s universe next year with LEGO The Hobbit. Based on Peter Jackson’s ongoing Hobbit trilogy, LEGO will feature Bilbo, the Dwarves, and Gandalf as they go through the storyline of the first two films, using their special abilities to make their way around roaming orcs and trolls. The gang will also venture through some of the films’ prominent locations, picking up treasure and solving puzzles along the way.
“… its simple yet varied engine, colorful combat, and unique move list makes for a very solid fighter.”