- Sign-up begins for Rise of Incarnates closed beta
- New extended version of Tekken 7 trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- Atlus bringing Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord to North America
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor console, PC versions dated
- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 21, 2013
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies’ first DLC case, Turnabout Reclaimed, is now available for download. The $5.99 full-length episode, purchasable from the in-game menu, features a new client, the pirate Sasha Buckler. As the first case Wright takes after reclaiming his Attorney’s badge, he must help defend Buckler’s stylish killer whale companion against a murder charge. The Mood Matrix and Psyche-Lock, introduced in Dual Destinies, will come into play, and Pearl Fey will return to help the Anything team against prosecutor Simon Blackquill.