- EA and Ghost Games rebooting Need for Speed for PC, PS4, and Xbox
- Swords & Soldiers II grabs its banners, marches onto eShop for Wii U
- Four more of the Lost Dimension crew revealed in new trailer
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves out now on Live, PSN
- Atlus releases final Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker trailer, DLC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 21, 2013
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies’ first DLC case, Turnabout Reclaimed, is now available for download. The $5.99 full-length episode, purchasable from the in-game menu, features a new client, the pirate Sasha Buckler. As the first case Wright takes after reclaiming his Attorney’s badge, he must help defend Buckler’s stylish killer whale companion against a murder charge. The Mood Matrix and Psyche-Lock, introduced in Dual Destinies, will come into play, and Pearl Fey will return to help the Anything team against prosecutor Simon Blackquill.