- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Tetris Ultimate out this fall online for console and PC, retail for 3DS
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 21, 2013
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies’ first DLC case, Turnabout Reclaimed, is now available for download. The $5.99 full-length episode, purchasable from the in-game menu, features a new client, the pirate Sasha Buckler. As the first case Wright takes after reclaiming his Attorney’s badge, he must help defend Buckler’s stylish killer whale companion against a murder charge. The Mood Matrix and Psyche-Lock, introduced in Dual Destinies, will come into play, and Pearl Fey will return to help the Anything team against prosecutor Simon Blackquill.