- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 21, 2013
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies’ first DLC case, Turnabout Reclaimed, is now available for download. The $5.99 full-length episode, purchasable from the in-game menu, features a new client, the pirate Sasha Buckler. As the first case Wright takes after reclaiming his Attorney’s badge, he must help defend Buckler’s stylish killer whale companion against a murder charge. The Mood Matrix and Psyche-Lock, introduced in Dual Destinies, will come into play, and Pearl Fey will return to help the Anything team against prosecutor Simon Blackquill.