- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Tetris Ultimate out this fall online for console and PC, retail for 3DS
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 18, 2013
Square Enix has announced that the PS3 version of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster will be available on March 18. Coinciding with the announcement is news that the official box art and limited edition set have been redesigned, and both have been posted below. In addition to Final Fantasy X: Eternal Calm and Final Fantasy X-2: Last Mission being added to the package, which were previously only available in the International versions, a Concept Art Book will also be added to those who pre-order in time for the free bump from the standard version to the limited edition.