- Tokyo Xanadu coming to PS Vita, Tokyo Xanadu eX+ to PC, PS4
- Get a look at Persona 5’s mechanics in new gameplay video
- Dood! Disgaea 5 Complete bringing tactical-RPG-ness to Switch
- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 15, 2013
A handful of new screenshots has been released showcasing the latest additions to Ultra Street Fighter IV. Elena, Hugo, Poison, and Rolento re-join the fight after their stopover in Street Fighter X Tekken, and going by the screens, apparently proceed to demolish the old crew.
After months of anticipation, it has arrived: Sony’s PlayStation 4. The $399 successor to the PS3 is available alongside numerous games and services, including the PS App companion for Android and iOS, allowing use of the handhelds as second screens and as remotes; PSN for PS4, along with popular apps such as Hulu and Netflix; and over 20 games, including Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Contrast, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack, Need for Speed Rivals, and Resogun. The system comes with a replaceable 500 GB hard drive and 8GB of GDDR5 of RAM, while the operating system allows gamers to share videos and screenshots over social media networks and streaming sites. Each package also contains vouchers for a free month of PS Plus, one for a month of Music Unlimited, and another for $10 in PS Store credit.