- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
- Dead Island Definitive Collection screenshots, PS4 pre-order live
- Mods now in open beta, available in-game in Fallout 4 for PC
- Homefront: The Revolution intro, faux documentary released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 11, 2013
As the release date for Dead Rising 3 quickly approaches, Capcom and Microsoft have released a new trailer detailing more of the game’s story. At a little over a minute and a half long, the footage gives a glimpse at the dangers players will have to face from the living and non-living alike. There’s always got to be some face-paint- and anarchy-loving psychos who ruin it for everyone.
A dozen new screenshots have been posted from Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. The new images show some of the touched-up cutscenes as well as various stages of combat. Square Enix also confirmed that, in addition to X’s Sphere Grids, the Last Mission, additional dresspheres, and the Creator Creator will all be included in Remaster.