- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 11, 2013
As the release date for Dead Rising 3 quickly approaches, Capcom and Microsoft have released a new trailer detailing more of the game’s story. At a little over a minute and a half long, the footage gives a glimpse at the dangers players will have to face from the living and non-living alike. There’s always got to be some face-paint- and anarchy-loving psychos who ruin it for everyone.
A dozen new screenshots have been posted from Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. The new images show some of the touched-up cutscenes as well as various stages of combat. Square Enix also confirmed that, in addition to X’s Sphere Grids, the Last Mission, additional dresspheres, and the Creator Creator will all be included in Remaster.