- Tropico 5 now available online for Linux, Mac and SteamOS
- Age of Wonders III gets new units, modes, more with Golden Realms
- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
- Alien: Isolation’s Survivor Mode now official, DLC packs announced
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 11, 2013
As the release date for Dead Rising 3 quickly approaches, Capcom and Microsoft have released a new trailer detailing more of the game’s story. At a little over a minute and a half long, the footage gives a glimpse at the dangers players will have to face from the living and non-living alike. There’s always got to be some face-paint- and anarchy-loving psychos who ruin it for everyone.
A dozen new screenshots have been posted from Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. The new images show some of the touched-up cutscenes as well as various stages of combat. Square Enix also confirmed that, in addition to X’s Sphere Grids, the Last Mission, additional dresspheres, and the Creator Creator will all be included in Remaster.