- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 11, 2013
As the release date for Dead Rising 3 quickly approaches, Capcom and Microsoft have released a new trailer detailing more of the game’s story. At a little over a minute and a half long, the footage gives a glimpse at the dangers players will have to face from the living and non-living alike. There’s always got to be some face-paint- and anarchy-loving psychos who ruin it for everyone.
A dozen new screenshots have been posted from Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. The new images show some of the touched-up cutscenes as well as various stages of combat. Square Enix also confirmed that, in addition to X’s Sphere Grids, the Last Mission, additional dresspheres, and the Creator Creator will all be included in Remaster.