- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 11, 2013
As the release date for Dead Rising 3 quickly approaches, Capcom and Microsoft have released a new trailer detailing more of the game’s story. At a little over a minute and a half long, the footage gives a glimpse at the dangers players will have to face from the living and non-living alike. There’s always got to be some face-paint- and anarchy-loving psychos who ruin it for everyone.
A dozen new screenshots have been posted from Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. The new images show some of the touched-up cutscenes as well as various stages of combat. Square Enix also confirmed that, in addition to X’s Sphere Grids, the Last Mission, additional dresspheres, and the Creator Creator will all be included in Remaster.