- Get a look at Persona 5’s mechanics in new gameplay video
- Dood! Disgaea 5 Complete bringing tactical-RPG-ness to Switch
- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ announced for Switch launch
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 8, 2013
A new demo has gone live for Rocket Studios’ action title Final Exam. The trial of the 2.5 side-scrolling brawler features the tutorial, the first chapter (with support for up to four players in co-op), and several weapon, skill, and combo unlocks. And for that extra touch of fancy, the demo also has its own leaderboards.
Namco Bandia has released the first round of screenshots from their upcoming free-to-play fighter Soulcalibur Lost Swords. The singleplayer-only download will feature a handful of new abilities, and the shots show a few of these in action: the Soul Break moves that can break armor, the powerful Weapon Arts attacks, and the Character Support system, which allows players to call in friends’ characters to give them a hand.