- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch copies getting emblem set
- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
- Dead Island Definitive Collection screenshots, PS4 pre-order live
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 29, 2013
Dice is once again welcoming players to the front with the release of Battlefield 4. Available today for 360, PC, and PS3, the latest entry continues the series’ tradition of open warfare with combat over land, sea, and air. Battlefield 4 includes a single-player campaign, focusing on an impending war between China, Russia, and the U.S., as well as an extensive multiplayer component that features destructible environments and a wide array of weapon, kit, and vehicle unlockables. For those thinking of making the jump to PS4 or Xbox One, gamers who buy the current-gen versions can upgrade to the next-gen versions for $10 when the systems launch next month.
Privateer turned pirate Edward Kenway is hitting the high seas today with the release of Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag. Set in the early years of the 18th century, Kenway must battle the Templars throughout the West Indies as he takes ports, commandeers ships, and encounters other famous pirates of the age, such as Blackbeard and Charles Vane. As with its predecessors, combat will once again be a mixture of stealth and brute force, both of the armed and unarmed variety. And when he’s not fighting, Kenway will be exploring the more than 50 navigable locations. Oh, and whaling. He’ll also definitely be doing some whaling.