- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
- Dead Island Definitive Collection screenshots, PS4 pre-order live
- Mods now in open beta, available in-game in Fallout 4 for PC
- Homefront: The Revolution intro, faux documentary released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 16, 2013
Deponia developer Daedalic Entertainment has announced that their upcoming role-playing game, Blackguards, has been delayed until early next year. Originally scheduled to launch in November, the studio has revealed that they will be bumping the release date back to January in order to “optimize performance, implement new features and also polish the visuals,” according to senior producer Kai Fiebig. Daedalic is on a bit of a tear in 2013, with the release of both Memoria and Night of the Rabbit earlier this year and Goodbye Deponia this Friday.
Brain Slap Studios’ top-down shooter Hexodius has launched on Xbox Live Arcade, according to publisher Namco Bandai. Already available for PC via Steam, Hexodius features a story mode, six worlds, boss battles, multiple difficulty levels, and leaderboard support.