- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
- GOG.com begins the Battle of the Games, The Witcher 2 80% off
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 16, 2013
Deponia developer Daedalic Entertainment has announced that their upcoming role-playing game, Blackguards, has been delayed until early next year. Originally scheduled to launch in November, the studio has revealed that they will be bumping the release date back to January in order to “optimize performance, implement new features and also polish the visuals,” according to senior producer Kai Fiebig. Daedalic is on a bit of a tear in 2013, with the release of both Memoria and Night of the Rabbit earlier this year and Goodbye Deponia this Friday.
Brain Slap Studios’ top-down shooter Hexodius has launched on Xbox Live Arcade, according to publisher Namco Bandai. Already available for PC via Steam, Hexodius features a story mode, six worlds, boss battles, multiple difficulty levels, and leaderboard support.