- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 16, 2013
Deponia developer Daedalic Entertainment has announced that their upcoming role-playing game, Blackguards, has been delayed until early next year. Originally scheduled to launch in November, the studio has revealed that they will be bumping the release date back to January in order to “optimize performance, implement new features and also polish the visuals,” according to senior producer Kai Fiebig. Daedalic is on a bit of a tear in 2013, with the release of both Memoria and Night of the Rabbit earlier this year and Goodbye Deponia this Friday.
Brain Slap Studios’ top-down shooter Hexodius has launched on Xbox Live Arcade, according to publisher Namco Bandai. Already available for PC via Steam, Hexodius features a story mode, six worlds, boss battles, multiple difficulty levels, and leaderboard support.