- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 15, 2013
Beamdog has released a slew of new material for Overhaul Games’ next Baldur’s Gate updated re-release, Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition. In addition to the dozen screens posted, the media section of the official site now hosts new 10 wallpapers and three new music samples.
Slitherine has announced that they will be publishing an iOS version of Lordz Games Studio’s turn-based wargame Panzer Corps Wehrmacht. The portable release, in development with Flashback Games Studio, will include the same content as the Windows PC original, including all 26 scenarios and 400-plus units, as well as all 10 downloadable Grand Campaigns for the Afrika Korps and Allied Corps expansions as in-app purchases. The studios are also seeking beta testers to assist with bug hunting and fine-tuning.
The final downloadable pack for Metro: Last Light, Chronicles Pack, has launched today for 360, PC, and PS3. The single-player pack includes three new missions that run parallel to Last Light’s story and feature characters that Artyom encountered along the way. Players will be able to see how Polis sniper Anna attempted to save Artyom from Reich forces, how Pavel broke free from the Bandit Lair under Venice, and how Khan and Ulman made it through the tunnels of Polyanka.