- 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Genesis, Master System themes out now
- PlayStation 4 getting price drop to $349.99 on Oct. 9, bundles detailed
- Halo 5: Guardians goes goooold, 343 Industries releases statement
- Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition launching Oct. 27, new shots posted
- It’s time to roll out! Transformers: Devastation out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 14, 2013
Activision has officially announced the upcoming game tie-in for Marvel’s upcoming film The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Revealed at this year’s Comic-Con, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is being developed by Beenox and will be available for 360, 3DS, PC, PS3, PS4, Wii U, and Xbox One. As with its predecessor, the game will be a third-person action-adventure title that allows players to venture around New York City as they stop muggers, bank robbers, and villains of the super sort. The events will be different from those in the film, and Peter Parker will be given a larger role as Spider-Man faces a new Hero or Menace system that alters the city depending on how much crime he stops.
Namco Bandai has announced that Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, a two-for-one single-disc release that will include updated versions of Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, will also be coming out as a limited premium release. The Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector’s Edition will include five Chibi Kyun Chara figurines of characters from both games, a paperback novel that bridges the gap between the titles, a multi-disc sountrack, and special packaging with artwork from ufotable. The CE will be limited to 15,000 copies and cost $99.95. In addition, new screenshots were also released from both games.